Saturday, October 23, 2004

How to spell my name

I get tired of people misspelling my name. Sometimes they spell with 'cc' or with 'h' at the end instead of 'ck', which is the right way to spell it. But if they do it once, they always remember.

R-e-b-e-c-k-a is how you spell it.

6 Comments:

At October 23, 2004 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Tabita said...

I totally understand your issue. I ALWAYS have to tell people how to spell my name. At least people can pronounce your name!!! ;)

 
At October 23, 2004 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Author said...

I can spell your name,daddy knows how to spell your name! Both me and daddy can pronounce your name!

 
At October 28, 2004 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that problem, too!!! Sometimes people pronounce my name like 'a-nah-mous'. They don't see that 'y' in there which is really like an 'i'!

 
At October 29, 2004 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Author said...

Alright Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, I wanna know who you are and I wanna know now!

 
At October 30, 2004 at 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I told you who I was, then I wouldn't be *anonymous* anymore, silly!!! That's what anonymous means!!

Besides, if you think about people who are always trying to be somebody different to you, you'll be able to think of who I am.

When are you going to write more in your blog?!?

Mr./Mrs. Anonymous

 
At April 1, 2007 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet he is a relative and that is why he blogs so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home