We decorated the house so wherever you look there is Christmas. My Uncle David came to visit and he helped us decorate the Christmas tree. I don't know how many ornaments we have on.
posted by Author @ 7:47 AM 5 Comments
Thank you Rebecka for not telling everyone that I lostour little election!Anonymous David
Fluff,I think it's hanukkah...Are you sure you're Jewish?
You Jews need to decide on one spelling for your holidays...
ehm fluffy it's H-a-n-u-k-k-a-h not H-a-n-u-k-a-h. So mommy's correct. U 2 don't get in a fight about it.
Actually it's Chanukah... You're both wrong. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Thank you Rebecka for not telling everyone that I lost
our little election!
Anonymous David
Fluff,
I think it's hanukkah...
Are you sure you're Jewish?
You Jews need to decide on one spelling for your holidays...
ehm fluffy it's H-a-n-u-k-k-a-h not H-a-n-u-k-a-h. So mommy's correct. U 2 don't get in a fight about it.
Actually it's Chanukah... You're both wrong. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home