Thursday, June 16, 2005

Circus School

Here in Sweden right now, I am going to a circus school (cirkus skola in Swedish). We got a special shirt, and our teachers' names our Linnea, Tobias, Sara, Louise, and Bella. You can do trampoline, juggling, gymnastics, and othe circus stuff. You can also spin plates. We have a show tomorrow, and on the juggling, I am going to do something called svans (tail). For acrobatics, I am going to do something called a "boat" and a "bridge." In fact, the whole circus school will be doing those things, and I will be a part of it.

I am really really nervous about our big show tomorrow. Wish me good luck.

Rebecka

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2005 at 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Becka! You'll do wonderfully!

AplD

 
At June 16, 2005 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Tabita said...

Lycka till!! I wish I could see it! :)

See you in 2 1/2 days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home