Lily's dog house
Lily is a dog. My friends Lacy and Lizzy were building her a dog house. After church I went over to their house and helped paint the dog house. We drew designs for what the dog house was going to look like. Mine was stripes, Lizzy's was the lily flowers (and her dog's name is Lily), and Lacy did a beach one.
Lizzy's idea won.
So we painted "iris" lilies, and "sun" lilies, and "tulip" lilies.
When it was finished we got Lily to go inside it. Then we tried to get Lizzy and Lacy's big dog, Rose, inside. But that didn't work very well. Then we went to play with some puppies next door. Their names were Dixie and Heather. They were a pug - beagle mix.
Well, that's what happened today.

1 Comments:
That sounds like fun! I wish I could've helped! (ok - not really...) I had fun shopping while you were gone... :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home