Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Fluffy and Mommy

Fluffy and Mommy won't stop fighting. They each think that they're the most greatest thing to me and it drives me crazy!!! If u don't trust me I have proof if u read r-e-b-e-c-k-a's blog remember I Scored A Goal!! on the comments it's right there. Ther're like a pea and a bean. They were'nt very happy with eachother this morning. U will never Fiugre it out y.O Fluffy likes 2 b mean to mommy and mommy likes 2 torture fluffy. Every day is the same She hurt me, she pushed me. Sigh i'm glad they didn't hurt eachother.

3 Comments:

At December 22, 2004 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Tabita said...

Fluffy - I'm pretty sure you started it...

 
At December 23, 2004 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Tabita said...

Did too!

 
At January 2, 2005 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Tabita said...

You need a new post! Tell us about your Christmas and New Year!! And make sure you're fingers are in the correct position on the keyboard... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home