Things That Annoy Me Part 2
4. People who sing all the time. For example "OHH this song was around 50 years ago and I don't know it, but I will sing anyway"!
5. Waiting. Like this, we are at a resraunt, we will get a table in 10 minutes, as if. 3 hours later(if we are still there) OH WAITER can you refill my rootbeer. oh wait, we havn't been seated yet!
6. I don't like quiet. Like when taking a test you just want to say "Why are we quiet, WHO DIED"!!!!!!
7. When it's not about me. Say I'm at church. Somebody is commenting how nice my dress looks. Then turns their attention to someone else. HELLO what about ME!!!!!!
8. Boys. EWWW, EWWWW, and double EWWWW.
By the way this list is NOT in order.

1 Comments:
lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home